Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

One word . . .

A-frickin'-mazing.

MRIS Intro Preview MRIS Intro Preview

NG Alphas

Take Tom's tips. Submit this stuff to NG Alphas.

-[Everytime We Touch]- -[Everytime We Touch]-

Amazing

This is a piece of work most users could only dream of. Fantastic job.

Rudy responds:

Thank you. It's been in the works for nearly 3 years! Amazing, huh?

Strbry Email Extreme 0001 Strbry Email Extreme 0001

Haha.

Not blammed because I want to see the reaction on those asshole's faces. Go you! I know how stupid those noobs can be.

Starberry responds:

suprise

OTT Sports: Chess OTT Sports: Chess

Could be better.

It wasn't bad. You can draw and animate...but it wasn't really...long...or depthful...Maybe you should add more ideas next time. Or something.

Cosmodious responds:

Yea I know length is a bit of an issue, I'll try to fix that. Thanks for the review

Tumor Flash 2 Tumor Flash 2

Haha.

Pretty funny shit.

the YuYu the YuYu

Disappointment.

Comparing this to littleFoot, this was a disappointment. It's not the graphics or anything, I think you're great at animating, it's just...basically, for the entire movie, he jumped around. Running away from a black blob. littleFoot had more graphics, characters, and a more depthful storyline. Don't get me wrong, I still liked this, though.

The Bodysnatcher The Bodysnatcher

WTF

That was not a god damn flash, don't post anything like that on newgrounds EVER again...

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Cool.

That was pretty cool. I'm a big Megaman fan. Too bad, really bad, they cancelled the production of this game. I want it sooo badly.

littleFoot littleFoot

That...

Was one of the best animations I've ever seen. You're going on my fav's :D Graphics kicked arse, so does Bitey!